Wednesday 11 February 2009

I should feel so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky!

Maree's auctioning items on her blog, proceeds are going to the bushfire appeal, please give your support where you can.

Now before I do a post about our camping trip I have to share with you some goodies I received this week. I one two prizes recently, yes two! I was on a winning streak.

I won Isabella's 50 th post and also Julia's 1st Blogoversary and they were gorgeous prizes too.

Isabella sent me a beaut sewing caddy, it's a fabulous size it has zipper pouches either end so I won't lose anything and a place for all my needles in the middle

Isabella also sent two patterns and a packet of embroidery needles (not shown)

Julia sent a beautiful doll quilt, I'm going to hang it in my dining room, the colours are so pretty.and she also sent a coffe cup holder and some yummy sweets! Love the chocolate with black peppers, it's so different!Thank-you so much Julia and Isabella, I love my prizes they are fabulous!!

Another package arrived in the mail today too, the latest installment for the Pincushion Club, hosted by Quilt Fabric Delights. I love this one, looks like lots of fun! Gigi from Pinks and Needles has injured her arm so until she is fully recovered we'll have to wait patiently for our pin toppers.

I promise the next post will be about our camping trip and what we found!

11 comments:

Roseanne said...

You are one lucky girl. I have been in lots of giveaways but have not been so lucky as yet

Stina Blomgren said...

Think you can feel lucky!!! Great prizes!! :o)

Anonymous said...

A lovely way to end the holdays, Debs.

Isabella said...

I love what Julie sent you! I also love what Julie sent me too

Julie said...

I can't wait to see what you found. Judging by your latest winning streak I imagine it must be the world's largest diamond or something.

Simone de Klerk said...

What lovely prices, Jo! How good that must make you feel (O:

Jodie said...

Can't imagine what you found......

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That is a gorgeous doll quilt Jo...just lovely. Is that your bag I saw in Homespun magazine today>

Simone de Klerk said...

Such lovely presents! And chocolate with black pepper???

Cathy said...

Wow, two wins...Lucky you!! Cathyx

Leanne said...

You certainly were lucky I like that purse pattern.