Tuesday 10 February 2009

I'm back...

We're back from our camping trip but I'm not going to do a post about it today, after hearing about Victoria's devastating news I just haven't got the heart to write a happy post. I can't imagine what all those families affected by the fires are going through. The loss of lives is tragic and with 5000 homeless it'll take along time to rebuild these communities.
To help assist please pop over to Melly and Me's blog and take part in a silent auction, it's a marvellous idea and some great items up for grabs generously donated by Rosalie and Melly.
You can also check out the Handmade Help button on my sidebar for other items being auctioned for this cause.

2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I'm feeling pretty much the same Jo...haven't got the heart to post something up in these devastating times...Thanks for the link, will check it out.

wonderwoman said...

glad you are back Jo but such awful tragedies unfolding. my thoughts are with you all.

xxx