Tuesday 29 June 2010

Just in the nick of time!

Talk about cutting it fine, I've got a few projects to add to my June list for the OPAM challenge.
These projects, both Marg Low designs, are samples I've made up for the Quilted Crow.
The first is "Aunt Ivy's Sewing Basket"...
it includes, a scissor keep, pincushion, needlecase and a cute little basket.
and the second is two more "Dressy Hangers"
wouldn't they make the sweetest gift and they're pretty quick to whip up.
Thank-you to my Mum who helped me out too.
Now talking about The Quilted Crow, they're having a sale so be sure to pop by, it ends the 1st July!

3 comments:

Elyte said...

Those are lovely little items that would be great little gifts. Perfect for all those bloggers making their Christmas presents early.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Gifts there Jo..I Do Love the Coathangers they are Gorgeous..must get that pattern..
cheers

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Very nice Jo. A few more gift complete