Tuesday 27 November 2012

A Stitching Affair

I bet there's alot of stitchers out there who would love to spend 3 days with Helen Stubbings and Gail Pan in the most gorgeous surrounds. Well you can, next June, in Tarraleah, up in the Tassie mountains. 4-5 star accommodation, stitching around wood fires, eating fabulous Tassie cuisine and maybe even spending a bit of time in the spa! Well if this sounds like you checkout The Stitching Affair  . Numbers are limited so you can imagine you'll get plenty of time to chat to both Helen and Gail plus you'll get full kits for all the projects. I'm going, hope to see some of my blog friends there too!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Ohhhh Jo - it sounds so tempting!!!

Cathy said...

I am keen!!

Kris said...

It sounds lovely Jo.

Kathy said...

Did see this, but am very sad to say I will be overseas - The accommodation at Tarraleah is superb and the company would be such fun. You'll have a ball :) PS they have a rather outstanding wine cellar and an even better whiskey collection!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I would love to but I think we might be heading north to Darwin. You will have so much fun there.

DAWNIE said...

Oh wow this sounds interesting!