Wednesday 26 June 2013

Doctoring a Bag!

After lots of procrastinating I finally put the finishing stitches into this bag. 


 I loved the gorgeous bag that Lynda had made and Lynda was so generous she sent me enough fabric and a bag frame to make my very own.

You can purchase the pattern called "Doctor's Bag" from Joy Patch and surprisingly it's so easy to make although getting the frame in is a bit fiddly but worth the effort.

Thank-you so much Lynda, I've now got a great, funky bag to take to the Craft Show this weekend!

12 comments:

Pauline said...

jo thats really noice..love it
I am not going this year :( Have fun

Susan said...

I hope it's nice and big to carry lots of new goodies!

Lib said...

Looks great,now you just need to fill it lol. Might see you out there.

Anonymous said...

very nice Jo,well done.xx

Sandi said...

Lovely! And nice and roomy to fit lots in! :)

Lynda said...

Looks so great Jo. Peta (my daughter-in-law) loves her bag.

Unknown said...

I love your new bag, this would be perfect for my intersate trips, I think it would hold all those things that I can't fit in my luggage.

Cathy said...

Hope you filled it!!!

Susan In Texas said...

Awesome bag! Are those skulls? Wow! I love sturdy bags with frames so much better than the droopy kind - yours is just lovely.

Take care,
Susan in very hot and sunny Texas

DAWNIE said...

Ah yes plenty of space and easy find in this one

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Nice

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

That is a fabulous bag!