Wednesday 13 November 2013

Gift Giving

I have been gift giving

Ornaments and table mat went to my blogging friend Sue whose home was badly damaged in recent floods and she lost all her Christmas decorations. I know how devastated I would be to lose all my precious handmade xmas ornaments so I wanted her to have some keepsakes to replace the treasures she lost.
The ornaments are designed by Lenna Green from The Stitching Cow and the reindeer mat is by Gail pan from her Simply Christmas Book.

I also sent one of the bags I recently made to fellow Altered Paper Swap member Denise, she wanted to buy one as she doesn't sew, so I decided there was no need to exchange money and sent it to her.

It's always a nice feeling to surprise others with a gift, makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside 

5 comments:

Susan said...

I agree, unexpected gifts are the best for the giver and the receiver.

Unknown said...

Those ornaments are so cute, I might have to pop over to The stitching cow and have a look. I usually make gifts for my sisters, but this year I have been busy sewing a little quilt for my quilt groups christmas challenge. Best wishes Wendy

Jan said...

What kind gestures, Jo - I'm sure your gorgeous gifts were happily received.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very thoughtful gifts Jo...

Denise said...

You are wonderful-Such a sweetie. I love My bag.Thank You again.You are a blessing to Me-Denise