Saturday 4 January 2014

Mojo Mojoing Along Nicely

This week I created a Winter White Lace Tag for a swap at An Altered Place. This was so much fun, I just kept adding bits until I was satisfied. It's currently winging it's way to Japan.
 
Elaine from Craftee Owls was far more organised than me and I received hers last week, it's gorgeous, Thank-you Elaine!

 
I also did a bit of "Off the Paging" and assembled this little drawer unit.
 
I love that my mojo has begun to flow these past two weeks.
 
I've even started Fee's Stitch A Long,
http://mumscupboard.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/up-garden-path.html
and I'm going to make every effort to do this each month, and I've already finished the first block.
 I'm using a charmpack from my stash of Northcote Range by Moda.
Will you be joining in?

7 comments:

Susan In Texas said...

Go mojo! It all looks terrific, Jo. My mojo needs to get going. I've tidied, now it's time to start creating (which, of course, coincides exactly with going back to work lol - never fails!)

Take care,
Susan in Texas

Susan said...

It's a great feeling when the mojo is flowing. Love your little drawers, and the stitchalong looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

great work jo ,enjoy your day.xx

Isabella said...

Love your of the paging and that is a nice wee stitchery you are doing . Big hugs
Me
:-)

Fee said...

You have been busy ! Your block looks great :) Love those Cabbage & Roses Fabrics. xx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh yeah! Great Mojo there for sure. That tag is totally cool and I looooooooove that little chest! WANT!

Think Bowtique said...

Love your little chest. It's great when the mojo flows bring it on.