Tuesday 11 March 2014

In a nutshell

Last week I completed a snugglybug block, this one is for a very sick boy,
I hope it gives him strength x
Gotta love Peppa Pig! Even makes grownups smile :-)

Yesterday I worked with Helen styling rooms with quilts and cushions for her new book, here's a sneaky peak taken on my ipad camera.
Helen is so inspirational, she always has something new she is working on and her style evolves and changes in between visits, there is always something new to see. Can't wait for our trip to the US in May, we'll have a ball!

And today I came home to a package from Lucy Locket.
Awhile ago I made a mini quilt for Lucy, you can see it here, and today mine arrived and I absolutely love it, cool spools, it's going straight to the craft room wall!
Lucy also sent some other lovelies, hexie pincushion and some great pieces from her stash.
Thank you Lucy, don't ever doubt your creativity, it's a great example of who you are, special xxx

So that's my week in a nutshell, I'll tell you about my day job another time, it's been sucking the life out of me lately but I will survive!



4 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

I'm so pleased your quilt arrived safely and that you like it! Sorry you had to wait so long!! Xx

Anonymous said...

i am sure that Peppa pig will cheer the little guy up,its so cute and what a lovely parcel to recieve Jo and i hope things at work improve for you.xx

Susan In Texas said...

Love your Peppa Pig; it's really cute. I know what you mean about work. Not enough hours in the day or the energy to fill them!

Take care,
Susan in Texas

Leanne said...

That Lucy locket is a gem. Love your Peppa Pig.